Monday, December 1, 2008

Advantages of Living in a Dormitory!

It is the first time for me to live out from home, and I choose the life of dormitory. There are

three reasons why I live in the dormitory. I think about the advantages of living in a dormitory

before I decide to choose the dormitory life because I want to conclude a best way to get more

benefits. First advantage is I think the fees for living in the dormitory is much cheaper than

living outside. I spend 8300NT$ on living in the dormitory each semester, and my friend who

lives in the outside house and costs 8000NT$ each months. We can count up the money and

compare with both. It is obvious that I may choose living in the dormitory.


Second advantage is that it is difficult to make friends in the junior high school and senior high

school for me. We don’t have much time to get along to be familiar with each other.

Furthermore, I am a shy girl to express myself at first; I will be nervous and worry about join a

new group and life. Above the reason, I like the life of living in dormitory. From the semester

beginning to now, I have lots friends.


Third advantage is that classmates and I can save time from doing research and homework. We

use time not only in class but also after curriculum. In normally, we may gather together in a

studying room to discuss the problem to the curriculum homework, even can one by one

teaching where I don’t know.


The last advantage is that I can manage my time and schedule. I have heavy pressure about

curriculum in my high school formerly. Every day I spent most of time on doing my best in

studying and my parents may manage my life. Living outside means I am a adult and I should

response my life in the future.


There is something new in my dormitory life. We can learn skills to social with other people and

be independent when leaving from my dear parents. Therefore it is a new bridge connecting a

teenager and an adult. I think I will be colorful and fruitful in the pleasant experience.

No comments: