Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Am Working in Physics = " =+

In this Wednesday, there will take place a terrible exam.

Between the physics and the chemistry, I like former better. But after the first Mid-term exam,

my interest and confidence were both collapsed. They transferred into fears because I start to

worry whether I will be failed.

And my nightmare is coming soon next Wednesday. To get good grades, I studied all

weekend, and gave up entertainments such as watching TV, playing computer games and going

shopping with friends.

The main chapters are Applications of Newtonian Mechanics and Thermodynamics. They’re not

easy at all. I was confused for some questions; I think I am almost crazy about that.

I am nervous the day coming, but I will not give up any times to reach my goal.

No comments: