Monday, December 29, 2008

jewelry see

Last Saturday I go to Taipei World Trade Center to see the display of jewelry with my friend.

There are various kinds of the jewelry design such as amber, emerald, pearl,

sapphire,ruby ,diamand and coral. My friend enters the Fu Jen university, and she participate in

a class for jewel examine and appreciate. She has to finish the report about this show what her

teacher asked, so I go with her. At first my friend teaches me a lesson about the knowledge of

the jewelry. Under her clearly taught, I got a simple concept on it. Any jewelry in the display

were own of their patent. Therefore it is not every shopkeeper agree with us to take a picture.

After visiting several shop, we finally got four permissions to do it. We really treasure every

change. The change to see the jewelry show it not only improve my experience but also take new

breathe because I face my computer day and night. I almost am bored with.

No comments: