Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Roommate >0<

I have lived in the Chung Gung University three months. I have begun to be familiar with the

life of university. There are two girls in computer science and another one in electrical

engineering. Actually I think different major is the gap we knew each other because we have

different schedule and see. Therefore I and other two girls become really good friends. Living in

the dormitory is a good way to make friends in a short time. We are very nice friends and get

along almost every time.

Now I introduce the two girls. First girl is Belle. She is a nice girl but she also likes to play jokes

to people such as biting people, plucking other people’s forehead and so on. I don’t know how to

explain her performance? Like a lunatic? The second girl is Louise. In the beginning, she looked

cool but now I found she is funny, laughs in a low point and sometimes clumsy.

I feel happy every day. Although sometimes disagree may occur, it is general. And we will

together for four years.

No comments: